Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I do something sort of similar. I have a stacking kind of box which holds hanging files. Each file is numbered and corresponds to the student's number. I don't know whether your school allows students to file other student's papers but I put the graded papers by the box and anyone who is finished with their work can file the papers for me. On Thursday I either have my "paper passers" put the papers in their Friday folders (also numbered, named and laminated for longer use-9x13 envelopes) or I do it myself if I have to-ready to go home with the children on Friday. Some schools use Monday folders-whatever-I prefer Friday if allowed! Some kids really enjoy doing this filing for me-saves me time and gives kids that are quick finishers something to do. (Other than read!)

No comments:

Post a Comment